There are three types of domestic cats: indoor domestic cats, outdoor domestic cats, and indoor-outdoor domestic cats. Though these cats would look very similar if they were clean and sitting next to each other, they would also be very different. The cat I have was an outdoor cat when I first found her outside in the snow this winter actually. I found her in my backyard cover in snow so I brought her inside and kept her for now. She just lying on my bed as you see her in the picture and it seemed complete at peace as you see her. I’m making it an Indoor cats which are generally very clean, since they do not have to work for their food. The excess time allows them to clean and pamper themselves on a daily basis. The fact that they are usually fed on regular intervals makes an indoor cat overweight. The cats know that they can sleep all day and still get fed once or more times a day. Also, since the cats do not work for their food, they lose their exercise time. It makes it impossible for them to burn off any extra calories they may have gotten. Which it definitely like laying on my bed just staring out the window, which is something I do very often to clear my head. This type of cat generally likes a lot of human contact, since humans are the ones who pamper and feed the cats. They are use to this contact, which makes them not scared of humans. This cats is very affectionate. When she rub against you. Sometimes she  blink slowly at you, and sleeps on me, she is showing her affection.

One Response to “Getting to Know Your Eyes”

1.   antonia Says:

This is all very interesting information, Mohamed, but only relates partially to your picture (and to the assignment). I wish you would have given us more information about the atmosphere in the room while taking this picture…